Date de dernière mise à jour : 27/02/2021
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
Type of cookies used and their purpose.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies allow you to know if you have visited the site before or not.
It is only on the first visit that a cookie is created. During subsequent visits, the use of the already existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors ;
- how often visitors use the site ;
- which pages visitors visit ;
- the duration of visitor consultation ;
- the duration of consultation of a particular page.
- Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, your consultation or consumption habits on network sites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third-party cookies: they allow you to track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., as stated above, but serves only to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies related to social networks: they allow social networks to save the articles and pages that you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies which track your internet surfing behavior.
- Site improvement cookies: they allow you to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is best used.
List of cookies used.
- Session cookie: allows you to remember your information when you move from one page to another.
- Google analytics: allows to measure the website's audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Social Facebook: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: used to display and target advertisements by the Twitter advertising network.
Your rights with regard to your personal data.
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the portability of your data. Vous pouvez exercer ces droits en nous envoyant un mail à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
Blocking and deleting cookies.
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who show you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website.. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site.. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising.. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to directly access your browser manual.
New developments and unanticipated cookies.
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, what is the reason, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following email address : email@example.com