Protection of personal data
Purpose of the data protection policy.
We are particularly attentive to the respect of your privacy. In this regard, we have implemented strict rules, allowing us to protect the data and information that you entrust to us. These rules are brought together in a Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the « Policy »). This Policy describes the nature of the data that we collect as well as all the practices of the company OPTIONS (the « Company ») in terms of the collection, processing and protection of personal data.
It applies in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (amended).
The Policy is an integral part of the General Conditions of Use (« CGU ») of the Platform. The terms bearing a capital letter having an identical definition to the said conditions.
This Policy is likely to change or be specified, in particular in the context of legal or regulatory updates. The current version is available on the Site. The Company undertakes to communicate to its Users any modification made to this Policy and to communicate the date on which it will come into force.
Scope of the policy.
This Policy concerns all individuals with whom the Company may be required to carry out operations for the collection or processing of Personal Data.
Any individual with whom OPTIONS is required to carry out Personal Data collection or processing operations can assert their rights in terms of the protection of Personal Data by contacting the Data Protection Officer (see dedicated section).
Responsible for processing.
The controller is identified below. These contact details are :
- Mail : OPTIONS - 4 allée Gustave Eiffel - 35170 BRUZ (France)
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : +33 (0)2 23 10 27 52
- Website :myoptions.co
The Data Protection Officer is Lucile Bunouf. She can be reached by the following means :
Type of data collected.
Any data relating to a natural person and likely to allow them to be identified, directly or indirectly, is considered to be Personal Data, whether this data is publicly exposed or not.
Through its various online services, OPTIONS collects several types of data directly from its Members :
- The information necessary to open an account and the identification of a Member on the Site : name, first name, email, postal address, telephone number, nationality, place of birth.
- Information relating to customer knowledge (“Know Your Customer”): identity document, proof of address, response to questionnaires relating to investment objectives, economic, asset and tax data, data relating to our Anti-Anti-Crime procedures - Laundering and Financing of Terrorism as well as all the data allowing us to provide our Service to the Member.
- Data relating to transactions carried out on the site.
- Account domiciliation data: RIB, IBAN. Data relating to bank cards is neither collected nor stored directly by the Site but processed by MANGOPAY, as a Payment Service Provider (the "PSP") authorized by Orias.
- The data resulting from exchanges with the Site's support service.
- Data obtained with your consent and/or collected in accordance with what regulations allow or require.
All data collected by the Site is obtained with the consent of the User, directly from the latter, by phone, email or chat. The data obtained and processed are necessary for the provision of the Site Service or for compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements to which OPTIONS is subject.
Some data is collected automatically and relates to the connection and behavior of members :
- Cookies and tracking technology.
Data transfer, assignment and security.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site.
Unless otherwise stated, the data collected on the SITE or by OPTIONS is neither transferred to a third country nor ceded.
We use SSL technologies to ensure the security of data passing through networks.
Sharing data with third parties.
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases :
- When the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts ;
- When the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public ;
- When the User authorises a third party website to access his data ;
- When the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character ;
- If the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with the administrative and judicial procedures.
Some information must be shared with Borrowers / Issuers when a financing transaction is carried out. The latter have the obligation to keep confidential the information transmitted to them in this context. They are also prohibited from soliciting Members to obtain information other than that necessary for the performance of the contract. If such a request arises, the Member is invited to file a complaint with the Company at the following address : email@example.com.
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide Users and Members with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after your account is closed or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Exercise of the right of persons.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights :
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- the right of rectification : if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated ;
- the right to delete data : users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
- the right to limit the processing users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR ;
- the right to object to data processing : users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR ;
- the right to portability : they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to pass them on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address :
- by mail : OPTIONS - 4 allée Gustave Eiffel - 35170 BRUZ (France)
- by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our data protection officer : Lucile BUNOUF - email@example.com, who is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/ and possibly lodge a complaint.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your service to solve your problem.
Personal data and cookies.
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: CNIL website).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we provide you.
The following cookies are present on this site :
- Google analytics: allows to measure the website's audience ;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags ;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads ;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches ;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns ;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account ;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account ;
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content ;
- Twitter advertising: used to display and target advertisements by the Twitter advertising network.
- Session cookies for user management.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen (13) months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link.
This Personal Data Protection Policy is governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
OPTIONS is a participative financing platform that connects individuals and companies as well as businesses and enterprises for financing purposes through the website www.myoptions.co. As such, OPTIONS is subject to professional secrecy and ensures the security and confidentiality of the information entrusted to it.
For any questions, information on the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of last update : 16/06/2020